Friday, July 19, 2019

Sousei no Taiga ch23 + Maya-san no Yofukashi ch6

DL Taiga
I've had no problem with the plausibility of the series so far, but for some reason, Taiga inventing dogs just feels extremely convenient. I'm still able to suspend my disbelief, but it's hard to ignore.

DL Maya
You're in trouble, Maya-san. Or should I say, urine trouble?

As always, the word list for Taiga is after the jump. Unfortunately there were two words I couldn't figure out again.



 wewe: you
ndege: bird
winda: hunt
windo: prey
heri: success
utamu: tasty
kweli: really
raha: happiness
la: eat
chakula: food
damu: blood
nuka: smell
mjio: come
kete: silence
telekeza: leave behind
sikia: listen
lemaza: maim
mvamu: don't know (might be invader "mvamizi")
angalia: watch out
mzoma: don't know (might be scream "mzomeo")
mkuki: spear
banza: hide

1 comment:

  1. You should read suicide island chapter 29 and forward. It tells how the MC train a dog and it is written by the same author. I'm sure the author don't want to repeat the same lesson in his other work.

    ReplyDelete