Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My Home ch52-55 (end)

DL
There is a reason why I'm releasing all these chapters at once. You can read to find out why.

I have to say that this was quite the ride. My Home was actually the first Munko manga I ever saw, while browsing raw manga DDL sites back in 2014 or 2015. Something about the cover art for volume 1 really stuck with me. So one could say that this series is what got me to start translating Munko series in the first place. It took almost a year and a half, but I'm glad that people enjoyed it as much as I did.

Now, Mai's journey doesn't end here. There is a sequel called You're Mine that expands upon the epilogue at the very end, and there is also My Home Prototype, the original one-shot that Munko sent in to the publisher back in 2003 that was later released for the first time in the 2015 re-release. Needless to say, I will be translating both in the future, so you can look forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all your work to complete, I'm looking forward to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for translating both My Home and Memeko-chan, two series I doubt anybody else would of translated. I look forward to your future work!

    ReplyDelete