Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Ganbare! Memeko-chan ch63 + Extras (end)

DL
Well, this is the end. I hope you liked it. The shift to mostly romance in the second half wasn't to my taste, but I think it was mostly handled well enough, and Memeko and Kishida's character arcs are perhaps the most fleshed-out and well-realized of the Munko manga I've translated thus far.

Much like My Home, there is a related series (Haru to Aki ni Tsuite) that I will be translating in the future about another side of Hanamaru Corp. Longtime fans will also recognize this series due to a couple of cameos in Dakara Miyoko desu. But You're Mine and Raika Days take priority in this moment, so you'll just have to look forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for all your work to complete this series, I'm happy to read!!

    ReplyDelete