Saturday, July 13, 2019

Chou Kadou Girls ch1 + Shinkon no Iroha-san ch1

DL Girls
DL Iroha

Yup, we're finally back with not one new Öyster series, but two. I decided that I might as well pick up Iroha as well since I'm sure it'll be fairly popular. You'll be interested to know that the building seen in the new chapter of Chou Kadou Girls is in fact a real place. I guess you might wanna check it out if any of you are in Japan (or just watch a video about it or something).

Also, just so you guys know, I will be releasing these series weekly. I know that it's a lot slower compared to the frantic release pace for the original series, but it's also 2-4 times faster than they come out in Japan, so I think we'll be okay.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the release, Denji; been looking forward to you starting Chou Kadou Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ! Thanks a lot for your hard work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got into the Chou Kadou girls series from the previous manga. Great story! Imagine my glee when I found out that there was a sequel manga being translated!

    Thanks for the hard work, looking forward to the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're doing this, and Iroha-san, and Sousei no Taiga is back as well!

    ReplyDelete