Thursday, July 25, 2019

Ganbare! Memeko-chan ch58-59 + My Home ch51





DL Memeko
DL My Home

After skimming ahead a long, long time ago, I found out that this is the point where the two series demonstrably come together. So ever since I started translating again back in March, this was what I was building up to (and also why My Home took so long to come back, I was playing catch-up with Memeko first). There's a lot to unpack (specifically with the rollercoaster that Memeko has been), but for now, all I can say is that we're almost done.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work. I been enjoying the manga inmensely.
    I like how both Memeko and My Home are very adult oriented, particularly Memeko.

    I also feel like female mangaka bring different sensibilities to their manga. Munko is great all around.

    I'll try and donate a little more too. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete