Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Chou Kadou Girl 1/6 ch1

DL

I flip-flopped over whether I wanted to do this or not many times because it's not really that great, but after buying and reading all of the original series, it had enough endearing moments that I figured I might as well. The main reason why I wanted to start this now and at the same time didn't want to start it at all is because of the anime series that will start airing in a couple days. In the end, I think that the challenge of trying to stay one step ahead of the subs will be an enriching experience (and maybe garner a little attention). And for that reason, I will be focusing on this series as much as I can until I can create a buffer between me and the anime. The first episode airs in about 3 days, and will likely cover anywhere from 3 to 5 chapters, so I have my work cut out for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment