Saturday, June 15, 2019

Chou Kadou Girl 1/6 ch42

DL
I'm releasing this a little earlier than usual so that I can say that I'm caught up again, if only for a couple minutes. This will be the last time I have to worry about "staying caught up," because I will be finishing the series next week. One interesting thing about being "behind" is that this is the first time I directly compared the anime subtitles to my translation. For some reason DP System's dialogue is a little difficult for me to translate at times, so using CR's subs as reference helped me spot a couple points of improvement.

Once again, the anime adapted this chapter pretty faithfully, with the only major change being Hitoma Ruu's motivation for fighting. Honestly she comes off a little less sympathetic in the anime for that reason, but it's not a big deal.

1 comment: