Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sousei no Taiga ch7

DL

All the sources I found said that cave bears were primarily herbivorous, but since bears are omnivorous in general I'm not questioning Mori-sensei here. There's actually a list of sources at the end of the book, so perhaps they're worth taking a look at (rhetorically, because I'm not gonna track down a Japanese reference book just for a single tidbit about cave bears, haha).
In any case, this chapter ends on quite the cliffhanger, so I'm not going to disappear for another 9 months again or anything, I swear!

1 comment:

  1. hey, thank you so much for translating it

    sousei no taiga is really a good series

    there are lot of people who like it out there, and waiting for next chapters. so keep translating, ok? we rely on you. again thanks for your hard work. we appreciate it

    ReplyDelete