Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Sousei no Taiga ch1-2

DL
100/365

Bet you weren't expecting this, eh fellas? Well, I certainly wasn't either. I've never read a Mori Kouji series in the first place, and I only started reading this one because it's in the same magazine as another series that I like (that I also want to translate soon...). I figured that it would be a good way to celebrate 100 days, and after over a week of crappy redrawing hell, here we are. This one's a real slow burner (I didn't get really into the series until around 20 chapters in), so I'm not going to be able to translate it as fast as people would want, but at the very least I'll be releasing chapters at the same pace or faster than they come out in Japan (every two weeks). I hope that you all will enjoy this, and here's to the next hundred days.

3 comments:

  1. I've read Mori Kouji's 3 major works, while they do suffer from some minor flaws in pacing, they are still very engaging.
    Thank you for picking this manga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise be! you're a godsend. i love mori kouji's work and the way he creates these informational brackets to explain phenomena every so often. looking forward to your future releases.

    ReplyDelete